Quality Manager - IT (5-10 yrs)
Flocareer - Quality Manager
Role of the Candidate :
- Should have a extensive experience in QMS of IT Services organizations.
- Should be experienced in various Quality methods,
- Should be able to define, implement and audit controls.
- Should be able to identify gaps, assess risks and aligns quality initiatives towards business goals.
- Should be able to transform/ lead quality standards towards industry standards like ISO.
- Should be able to understand and work across the organization for overall quality.
-The ideal candidate must be able to do Process Audit, be conversant with quality standards, be able to review panel interview quality, knows best practices, techniques and mechanisms of quality-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.