Recruitment Consultant at Resource Tree Global Services
Views:66 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Quality Manager - Green/Blackbelt - BPO/IT Sector (8-10 yrs)
Quality Manager (Green or Black belt)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET :
- Experienced professional with a total of 8 to 10 years of experience, of which at least 4 years should be in quality roles in BPO/ IT sector.
- Should be certified with Green belt and have knowledge in lean concepts.
- Good command over Quality concepts (like 7 QC tools, Pareto chart, Control chart, Fishbone diagram, Correlation, MIS Dashboards etc.,).
- Ability to analyze data, create and review processes. Ability to conduct RCA and CAPA.
- Should have hands-on experience in team handling at least 10 members of team.
- Excellent communication skills, Good Inter-personnel skills and Stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods
- Should be Good in Excel, Word and PPT.
- Training skills is an added advantage.
- Good Presentation skills (presenting to Client and Internal stakeholders).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage quality for existing projects and process, Design and establish quality metrics and processes, Ensure compliance to standard, Reporting, Continual Improvement.
- Set-up, manage and be responsible of achievement of Quality SLAs across all live projects.
- Implement FMEA in projects including training, demonstration & documentation and handover to Operations.
- Define and mitigate quality risks.
- Guide Team leaders/Managers and team members on Quality related process and practices.
- Collect and analyze data to detect factors leading to variances in Quality standards, viz., deficient controls, duplicated effort, errors, omissions, non-compliance with defined procedures and management policies or any other variable.
- Conduct focused root cause analysis (process and product) with the Operations team(s) to assess reasons for deviation in quality.
- Provide findings and suggest remedial action to Operations for addressing quality issues.
- Escalate concerns/ significant dips in quality standards to the Division Head and senior management for resolution.
- Act on customer feedback, investigate and resolve quality concerns escalated by the customer.
- Develop quality improvement project plan for each project (define problem, actions and initiatives) by coordinating with the Operations.
- Consult Operations, define and implement reliable review mechanisms to measure quality on an ongoing basis.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to evaluate performance on quality metrics at an individual and project level.
- Promote process improvement through identifying and addressing the recurrent quality assurance issues at an individual and team level, promote sharing of best practice among project teams.
- Coordinate with all the project quality team for ensuring smooth and timely audits.
- Prepare metrics and quality reports for management review.
- Escalate quality issues and achievements to Head of Quality / Operations.
- Conduct Process Audits in projects including training, demonstration & documentation and handover to Project Quality.
- Implement a Visual Control system that provides key metrics dashboard across the organizational hierarchy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.