Associate Consultant HR at Ingenuity
Views:1594 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Quality Manager - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Company: A Reputed FMCG Client
Position: Quality Manager
Qualification: BE, MBA
- Ensuring Implementation of Policies, Procedures, Manual as per system and records are maintained.
- Successfully Led through the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS ISO 18001:2007certifications with Zero NC.
- Overall responsibility of QA function as MR, manage documentation related to QMS guidelines,
- Lead & control the Quality team for incoming, in the process, final Quality, Process audit, Customer support.
- Manage and maintain the company's internal quality audit program for Audits - internal and external.
- Ensuring Quality Manual, procedure, work instructions are followed and changes are done as per system.
- Ensuring PPAP, APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC, 8D, VOC, Quality Alerts are maintained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.