Assistant Manager at Samridhi Placements
Views:1747 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Manager - Aviation Firm (15-22 yrs)
Quality - leading Aviation firm- Gujarat.
Establish, Manage & Operate a Quality Assurance & Quality oversight department in conformance with standards define defined by DGCA for NSOP in CAR Part M, Part 145 and in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001.
1. Ensure on a continues basis quality standards are maintained with minimal tolerance margin/exceed level which shall include defining and developing audit and continuous quality monitoring programmed covering Maintenance/AMO, the Part 145 function, CAMO, Flight Operations, Airport Operations, Stores, Procurement, Maintenance Forecasting, Maintenance Planning, People Capability and Training Standards, Minimum Quality Standards of Vendors, Suppliers and Partners.
2. Manage and drive audits with a Quality Team covering the entire span and scope of the organization including if required perform audits to ensure overall standards are constantly maintained.
3. Ensure periodic SAFA audits are conducted on the fleet and ensure highest standards of operational acceptability is maintained.
4. Ensure Station audits including new destination base audits and wherever applicable, audit of fuel quality, ground handling and catering is done prior to flights being initiated.
5. Develop a roadmap for ensuring ISO 9001 & ISO 18001 certification for Adani Aviation.
6. Ensure that minimum quality acceptance standard index is defined as part of KPI and such KPI index is shared with the Company for being in sync with Adani Group Corporate Standards.
7. Ensure that Quality team set in place meets or exceeds the industry standards for quality assurance & quality conformance.
8. Revise, update and constantly evolve department audit standards including checklists, protocols and audit scope keeping in view the changing dynamics of DGCA regulations, OEM standards & specifications, ISO & related standards for aerospace and aviation.
9. Devise and set in place specific maintenance quality audits and maintenance/shop visit audits that ensure continuous quality monitoring of aircraft before shop visit, during shop visit and after shop visit in accordance with DGCA CAR Part M.
10. Interface and interact with DGCA from time to time as needed.
1. Engineering Graduate/B-Tech/MSE
2. Mechanical Stream B1 or B2
3. BSE Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
4. IAF Maintenance College/Command Conversation Course Indoctrination Course (Defense Candidates only)
5. ISO or AS Audit Certification
6. Six Sigma or Kaizen Certified Auditor/Implementer Trainings & Certifications:
1. QMS ISO 9001-2015 Lead Auditors Certification
2. ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 Certification
3. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or Higher
4. Continual Quality Improvement (CQI) 9 or applicable.
5. DGCA approved Course in Part 145
6. DGCA approved Course in Part M
1. Quality Manager/Quality Assurance Officer at a leading airline, NSOP with
a. Minimum of Five Aircraft and MRO/Part 145 organization.
2. Experience of working aircraft component manufacturing.
3. Experience Fortune 1000 Indian Rating companies or OEM Tech Rep.
4. Experience with Quality Assurance in a Part 145