Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:421 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Lead - Customer Experience Centre (10-15 yrs)
Customer Experience Centre (CEC) is the centralized service setup with well over 2000 Phone banking officers providing 24x7 service support through various sub channels like Inbound, Outbound, Email, Social media, etc; spread across multiple centres.
- Customer Experience Centre (CEC) - Quality Assurance Manager will work with closely with the channels management team to ensure optimum quality of service through the various sub-verticals, through appropriate monitoring and effective coaching. It is the responsibility of the Quality Assurance Manager to plan, coordinate and direct quality assurance activities/projects designed to promote outstanding customer service and help the channel improve the Net Promoter Score.
- The QA Manager will lead the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and in conformance with the overall service quality framework of the bank.
- Subject Matter Expert on large customer care centres across Voice - email - inbound & outbound
- Participate in design of call, email and correspondence monitoring framework as per the defined quality standards.
- Ensure interaction (Voice / Non-voice) monitoring is done across skills / locations as per schedule and feedback cascaded for efficient and consistent servicing.
- Conceptualise and execute various initiatives to keep the Phone banking officers engaged and tuned to the quality requirement of the organization.
- Conducts periodic calibration / coaching sessions in order to maintaining consistent standards across centres.
- Formulate and implement mechanism to certify the Phone banking officers in order to provide superior service at all times.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups like training, Operations and other stakeholders as needed. Acts as a liaison between the CEC and multiple departments within the organization to ensure customer satisfaction is met as per the set benchmark. Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Interacting with stakeholders to understand their service quality challenges and translate that in to action oriented projects for improvement, that has a direct bearing on customer satisfaction, effective complaint management, cost of servicing and improving overall channel effectiveness.
- Closely work with other Quality vertical managers (Branch, Business Process Re-engineering, Nodal) to ensure seamless co-ordination between channels thereby leading to a seamless experience for the customer.
- Ensure the various outsourced service setup confirm to Quality standards thereby positively I impacting brand image
If the following Details interests you, Please share the following Details with Updated Resume, Current and Expected CTC