Senior Resource Executive at Anlage Infotech (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:315 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Head - MEP - Data center (15-22 yrs)
Find below the JD for Quality Head.
Location - Pune
Quality Head Responsibilities:
- Set up QA/QC Plan for Organisation and reviewing/updating QA/QC Processes per the
- Project/Operations specific requirement.
- Provide leadership to the General Contractors quality team, and interface at the highest Level between Data Centre Engineering, Operations, and Commissioning teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the client & needs and requirements and communicating The quality expectations of the Project teams.
- Prepare an annual plan for Quality improvement and sustainability of quality.
- Set organisation level goals for Quality improvement.
- Devising ways to improve the construction process to ensure higher-quality finishes.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for
- Construction/installation, and implementation all across the sites
- Reviewing the Site QA/QC Scripts, WMS, Inspection Process etc., and ensuring
- Compliance and Implementing these process for all construction sites.
- Setting the requirements for Civil construction, High side and Low side Components And monitoring their compliance.
- GC/Contractors Monthly/quarterly/annual QA/QC Performance review.
- Review QAP for High side equipment and establish process for revalidating QAP Adherence.
- Reviewing the Site QA/QC Scripts and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting.
- Setting up Goal, KPI for QA/QC team.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis for all Projects and Operational sites.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting External auditors and inspectors.
Quality Head Pre-Qualification Criteria:
- A batchelor 's degree in Civil/electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- PG/PGD in Operations/Project Management
- Looking for candidates from MEP background only.
- Total Experience of 15-20 Years out of which at least 10 Years in QA/QC role.
- Experience of Heading QA/QC department for 3-5 Years.
- Previous experience in Data Centre, Heavy Engineering industry, Oil & gas or Airport Construction Projects.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Certification of TQM, Six Sigma and membership of Quality management institute will be advantageous.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.