Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1025 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Quality Head - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Work Location : Tumkur (Karnataka)
- Should be strong in inspection and reading drawing.
- Familiar with inspection equipments
- Strong experience in GDNT
- Manage all Customers/AS9100/Regulatory agency/Third party audits.
- Should have experience in CPK studies/ statistics/ Controls / Charts
- Should be a leader & a Mentor
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with external and internal customers to facilitate the successful accomplishment of business objectives.
- Monitor, improve, and oversee all QMS quality policies/procedures to achieve and sustain all required certifications.
- Develop, maintain and perform internal audits.
- Closure of corrective/preventive action Requests, as well as verification of effectiveness.
- Monitor and report status of non-conformities from internal and external audits.
- Prepare and present periodic Management Reviews of the Quality System to senior management.
- Lead Problem Solving events.
- Develop, implement, and execute product and process quality plans that assure conformance to all customer and regulatory requirements.
- Act as designated liaison for regulatory bodies and accrediting organizations.
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with QMS procedures, work instructions and "Best Practices" throughout the facility.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the inspection department and hold the final authority in releasing the product.
- Provide advice, counsel and analysis in support of existing and proposed manufacturing operations.
- Manage, train and mentor of Quality Inspectors, as well as assure inspection and test is planned, effective and efficient in mitigating quality risks.
- Work in conjunction with the management team to select, train and develop a highly skilled quality workforce; provide supervision, administrative support, technical direction, assistance and discipline, as required.
Interested Candidates can write OR can call to Vijayalaxmi @ 9731740128
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.