Quality Engineering Manager - SDET (11-17 yrs)
Join a leading fintech company thats democratizing finance for all.
Our client was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, they are lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in. Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture weve built and our US operations have been recognized as :
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
Were growing and looking for :
- We continue to hire at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change.
- Were seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story.
- Were in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team :
Were thrilled to be expanding this year as we are hiring world-class engineering talent in India. Our new team in India will enable us to continue creating great financial products on our journey towards democratizing finance for all. As we transform the future of finance, we invite you to help us define our place in a global conversation. We are looking for an experienced leader for our Quality Engineering team. As the leader in this space, you will be at the forefront of building the quality engineering strategy and scaling quality engineering organization for one of the many ambitious financial products.
- You will build solutions that will meet the needs of today, as well as help with the future scale and complexity as we continue to grow.
- You will have a unique advantage of rapidly scaling the team, as well as helping uphold our Safety First culture using sophisticated quality engineering methodologies.
What youll do day-to-day :
- Build multi-functional partnerships with Engineering, Product and Design teams and drive organization
- Participate in creating QE automation strategy and drive adoption of effective processes and solutions for the QE organization
- Apply technical expertise and thought leadership to both your team and across engineering
- Add diverse talent to the team by working with recruiting and with other engineering leads involved in hiring.
- Coach and mentor dedicated engineers by giving them concrete feedback, setting clear goals, and coordinating project work with other teams and managers
- Deliver high-quality, impactful projects in record time with thoughtful planning
About you :
- Previous experience managing quality engineering teams including test automation engineers and multi-shore teams.
- Prior hands-on experience in testing and automation using Selenium, Appium, etc. and delivery of consumer facing products in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating and standardizing processes to ensure high bar for quality using a data driven approach
- Experience in hiring and growing a diverse group of quality engineers through coaching and mentoring
- Ability to influence and empower people across a broad variety of job functions through relationships through effective written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.