Manager at Quality Council of India
Views:487 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Quality Council of India - ERP Functional Consultant (4-6 yrs)
- Manage full lifecycle of design and testing phases.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Evaluate our business requirements, needs, and objectives and transform the same into ERP processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyze and resolve complex issues related to data and processes.
- Testing the prospective ERP systems according to our requirements. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, or any client specific software testing.
- An ERP functional Consultant provides necessary support for SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRM/ Solutions.
- Provide necessary ERP functional training at client/customer sites.
- Prepare system design documentation and provide direction to our organisation, on which part of ERP should be implemented first.
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
- ERP consultant is responsible for understanding the customisations level required during the ERP implementation.
- ERP consultant should help us to choose between different ERP's solution available.