Analyst - HR Professional at Quality Council of India
Views:174 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Quality Council of India - Associate - Legal (7-10 yrs)
QCI is looking for senior professionals for with minimum 7 years of experience in law, IBC code and other Acts Regulations, and Asset Monetization. The role is based out of Delhi.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning to execution of the tasks assigned including design, planning, team building, execution, analysis, results and reporting.
- Coordination and communication with all internal stakeholders relating to engineering, procurement, finance etc.
- Preference will be given to persons with work experience in Legal Policy initiatives, drafting skill of legislations or statutes, strong contract drafting skills and knowledge of Indian contract laws supported by published work/ policy papers/ appraisal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to government projects will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in law, relevant knowledge in RERA, IBC code and other Acts and Regulations relevant to closure and Asset monetization.
- 7 years of work experience, preferably in the same line of work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.