Quality Assurance Role - Contact Centre & Retail - AgroTech (6-8 yrs)
Quality Assurance for Contact Centre & Retail with one of the fastest growing Agrotech Firm
- Improve quality audits across various teams of Contact Centre & Retail.
- Ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits.
- Assist the Operations team in employing innovative methods and give feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
- Identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills. Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions.
- Conduct customer feedback audits and derives insights to optimize the user experience.
- Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions along with data-driven product decisions.
- Formulate compliance and non-compliance processes as per policies and requirements.
- Ensure that training needs are created and shared with Training team.
- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, quality scores, performance appraisals, and consultation with respective managers.
- Plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc. for associates.
- Partner with Outsourced teams to plan and design the complete quality structure.
- Conduct Inhouse audits for CC and Retail field teams to ensure high quality of service.
- Work on market research to drive NPS and CSAT .
- Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the Service delivery .
- Six Sigma certified (Mandatory), Additional Certification or the experience of implementing Training and Quality-related processes from scratch will be an advantage.
- Total 6-8 year's experience into Contact Centre, Back office Operations and Retail .
- Experience working with Tech process or Agriculture business
- Experience in both voice and non-voice processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must enjoy digging into data and deriving insights because we are a data-driven company
- A quick learner who is able to understand the process and provide valuable feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and Power Point Presentation Skills, G-Suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.