Senior Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India
Views:182 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Quality Associate - BPO (4-10 yrs)
Needed Experience :
- Minimum 4 years in Contact Centre Quality Evaluation
- Experience in evaluating multi channel Contact centre interactions (Chat/Social/Email/Inbound/Outbound processes)
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Working knowledge & experience on Quality Evaluation process
- Extensive experience in feedback Mechanism & driving Process improvement
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with all key stakeholders including product, marketing, engineering teams
- He/she should thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conduct Quality evaluations of Outsourced Contact Centre Partner
- Ensure all SLA & KPI's are delivered.
- Drive Outlier Management at OSCC partner end
- Drive Process Improvement basis customers feedback across the group stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day Qualitative activities at Outsourced Partner & the organisation.
- Prepare KPI dashboards for all service channels.
- Deliver Superlative service & Customer response across channel (Chat/Social/Email/Call)
- Work closely with Training, CS Operations & Business Operations Teams for process implementation.