HR at MavenMagnet
Views:5735 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:364
Qualitative Researcher - Market Research - Research Firm (0-1 yrs)
- Hands-on experience in a primary qualitative market research (internship or projects)
- Demonstrable and thorough knowledge of all aspects of qualitative research - research design, moderation, transcript analysis and final presentation development
- MA in Psychology/Sociology/Philosophy/Social Anthropology or MBA in Marketing
- Excellent command over English language
- Work in a research team that will undertake primary market research assignments for multiple global clients across different sectors like FMCG, Media, Consumer Durables, Healthcare, Automotive, BFSI etc.
- Use state-of-the-art Conversational Research techniques to plan and execute primary market research projects to meet the specific client objectives
- Synthesis and communication of primary research findings into actionable insights according to the client's objectives
- An ambitious, enthusiastic, high-energy individual who looks forward to working with a dynamic team
- Shares a commitment for the company's products and market opportunity
- Operates at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
About the Company:
MavenMagnet, a multinational research company with offices in US, India, UK, Australia and Thailand, is transforming market research by delivering qualitative insights on a quantitative scale using digital conversations. MavenMagnet's proprietary technology platform aggregates and contextually analyzes data from a wide range of dynamic sources on the Internet. MavenMagnet conducts research at both the corporate and brand level for Fortune 100 companies. The actionable insights are used in a wide variety of applications including brand equity, brand reputation, competitive analysis, consumer journey, communications planning and tracking campaign effectiveness.
Conversational research does not involve moderation of discussions, surveys or online panels. Instead it uses the conversations that the consumers are having on various online interactive platforms with their friends and family to gather true insights. It is observation without disruption. It is free of bias or "staging" that are inherently part of other traditional research methodologies. While the starting point is exploratory research in the purest form, the large sample size enables quantification of insights.
Services: Ethnography, category research, brand imagery mapping, integrated campaign tracking and optimization, corporate reputation analysis etc.