Staffing Manager at Qualcomm India Private Limited
Views:597 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Qualcomm - Staff Specialist - Talent Development (7-11 yrs)
The qualified candidate will enable business strategy by providing Talent Development (TD) leadership, expertise and support to all teams & functions (engineering, business & corporate functions) of our offices in Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgaon & Mumbai. The candidate would be responsible for overall capability building including professional, management & leadership development, in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Provide TD consulting and/or coaching support to leaders & managers to enable them to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors & change.
- Collaborate closely with Talent Development CoE to ensure that the regional deliverables are aligned with the corporate goals.
- Partner closely with HR Solutions Partners and business & engineering stakeholders to conduct & identify TD needs, deliver core programs, facilitate OD/change interventions and customize them if needed and evaluate for business impact, aligned with organizational needs.
- Oversee the delivery of core programs, manage budgets & regularly report out learning metrics.
- 7-8 years of experience in managing, devising, implementing and evaluating talent development, talent management, organizational development & change efforts.
- Solid experience of training delivery/facilitation of various professional, management and leadership development programs.
- Strong business acumen to deliver Talent Development solutions in line with business priorities.
- Should be able to build & forge strong relationships with various stakeholders, with a proven ability to influence change.
- Excellent leadership skills, communication, facilitation skills, ability to work independently, demonstrate high-level of ownership with a bias towards execution, ability to manage multiple priorities in highly matrix and fast pace environment
- Knowledge of key trends, best practices etc. in Talent Development for potential adoption.
- MBA in Human Resources