Staffing Manager at Qualcomm India Private Limited
Views:1620 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Qualcomm - Manager - Employee Relations (9-15 yrs)
- This specialist role with be supporting HR Representatives and their related business unit(s)/departments by providing consultation on employee relations (ER) matters related to various Qualcomm sites in India.
- The role requires the incumbent to interpret policies and procedures, advise on fair and equitable employment practices, make recommendations and provide guidance in support of our culture and ensure that such policies/procedures comply with Qualcomm's work culture and Indian employment laws.
- The incumbent will be required to investigate/manage various ER cases or may guide the HR Representative in addressing the particular situation.
- Case Management Effectively manage high risk cases, work with Senior stakeholders across the geographies, ensure compliance and governance while handling matters related to regular and temp workforce. Conduct investigations related to misconducts, discipline, harassment, integrity and work ethics;
- Provide expert advice and guidance to service line leaders as well as internal HR teams in managing wide range of employee relation issues;
- Be a subject matter expert in local statutes/regulatory requirements related to employment practice and provide guidance, whenever required;
- Proactively develop and deploy employee relation interventions to mitigate people risk;
- Work with talent teams to understand impact of global change and need for a localized policy/exception to global policy;
- Well versed with analytics and able to convert findings into actionable;
- Constantly watch socio-political and regulatory landscape and provide timely advice for incidence management
- Performance Management: Effective management of performance improvement plans and associated activities working closely with the HR Solution Partners, employee and manager if necessary to facilitate a fair outcome for all stake holders.
- Training: Planning the Employee Relations training curriculum and content for each fiscal year, working as a liaison with external training vendors as required/develop in house programs.
- Developing and reporting out training metrics on a regular basis and ensuring the training classes/programs are run smoothly. Specifically, will work on creation and delivery of employee and manager training focusing on performance management, ethics & culture, policy education, amongst others.
- Will also work on other ER projects as needed (e.g. policy or process related).
- Minimum 9+ years of prior human resources experience preferably in a high-tech environment with a minimum 6+ years of experience as a Human Resource Solution Partner.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as an Employee Relations specialist
- Must possess experience within a dynamic fast-paced organization.
- Should we well versed in Compliance and regulatory matters
- Must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously, possess good problem-solving, detail orientation, and conflict resolution skills, and strong facilitation/influencing skills.
- Masters in in Human Resources or other related education