HR Manager at Qseap Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:111 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
qSEAp - Account Manager - Information Security (1-4 yrs)
- Interact and coordinate with assigned client regularly to get the feedback and any other concerns of the client in order deliver Quality Assurance and satisfactory services.
- Maintaining positive relationship with clients
- Identifying client needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
- Manage and resolve any escalations raised by the client and update the management timely.
- Resource mapping and management
- Establish the budget (rate cards/estimate man efforts) with company and client by interacting with Business team by keeping the scope of work in the mind.
- Keep the track of project completion and update client along with sales team about the completion of project.
- Act as a SPOC from company for assigned client accounts.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- The candidate with a BE/B-Tech/MCA/BCA/MSC-IT/BSC-IT
- Certificate: CEH/Security+/ECSA/OSCP/OSCE/OSWP/OSWE/GPEN/GXPN or equivalent penetration testing certifications (preferred).
- 1 - 2 years, relevant experience in Vulnerability assessment /penetration testing of Network /Application Security testing (preferred).
- Excellent Aptitude, communication, presentation and resource planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/accounts maintaining good relationships with client simultaneously
Note: Job profile included travelling within India.