TA Specialist at QSC India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:72 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
QSC India - Lead - Talent Acquisition (4-8 yrs)
QSC is looking for a talented HR Professional who can lead recruitment QSC India. This position is based in Bangalore, India.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling, coordinating till the closure Work on employer branding activities to attract talents.
2. Manage candidate experience by fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
3. Work on strategic mode to build an efficient pipeline from time to time.
4. Educating the new joiners on the company's policies, culture and the team hierarchy.
5. Introducing the new joiner to all the other team members and the managers of various divisions.
6. Working along with the admin team to install and configure a new workplace for the new joiner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. HR professional with 3+ years of progressive, diverse HR work experience and exposure to the global work environment.
2. A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resource discipline/humanitarian studies.
3. Demonstrated background in HR with strong capability in managing stakeholders, taking initiative and lateral thinking.
4. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience.
5. Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior.
6. Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
7. Study and apply new information, and take initiative.
8. Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
9. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.