qQuick - Area Sales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Ghoom earlier known as qQuick.in is building India's best electric two wheeler rental platform. Ghoom.bike is a Harvard Innovation Lab incubated company with the twin distinction of being the only one from India and the only one in electric mobility in the current cohort of 22 global companies (https://innovationlabs.harvard.edu/current-team/qquick-in/)
Ghoom operates its services at key Delhi Metro (DMRC) Stations and provides long term rental and subscription of electric vehicles to its customers. More than 10,000 customers have used and loved the platform & its services. Our Mobility platform has been built on a world class technology spine of best-in-class IOT, hardware and mobile applications developed at some of India's best technology institutes such as IIT Delhi.
Ghoom's management team consists of serial entrepreneurs who have built large scale companies and are alumni of premier institutions such as Harvard Business School, IIT, DCE.
About The Role - Area Sales Manager
Key Purpose: - Drive sales volume and revenue growth for our multi-category electric two wheeler rental offerings.
- Market Research - Map the market potential for our target categories, drive market activities to increase penetration. Identify new profitable target segments.
- Develop and ensure implementation of territory business strategies and sales plans
- Customer Life cycle Management - Drive customer acquisition, ensure smooth onboarding and service delivery, payments and collections
- Relationship Management - Maintain good rapport with customers, resolve issues seamlessly
to enhance customer experience and drive market adoption
- Team Management - Hire, coach, build and manage a high performing sales team
- Business target Achievement - Drive key business metrics achievement throughout all territories
The Ideal Candidate
- Has strong sales track record of driving adoption in new product categories in FMCG or FMCD
- Has an entrepreneurial bent of mind, discovers opportunities and gets things done
- Loves talking to customers, ability to converse effortlessly
- Strong data orientation - follows up intuition with data and uses to data to get intuitive
- Flair for Tech, Ability to Prioritize, Hunger for success & growth
- Sales experience of 3 - 5 years
- Familiar with the ins-and-outs of Delhi NCR (important)
- Relevant Education
What's in it for You
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive Base Compensation, Handsome Incentive Structure.
- Free miles on our EV Fleet.
- Fast Track Growth Path
- Your past sales record - what are the segments that you have sold to, numbers achieved, how many people did you manage?
- Resume (qualifications, past experience, expected CTC) (PDF) - LinkedIn Profile Link
- Lead time required for joining ?