Assistant Manager at Qodenext India Private Limited
Views:62 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
QodeNext - Head - Project Delivery (7-14 yrs)
Project Delivery Head
A suitable candidate for a Project Delivery Management role. Candidate with experience as a Project Manager from either a client-side/consultancy environment or who has worked previously for a main contractor. You will be required to manage the execution of the projects to the satisfaction of all the stake holder and be a strong team leader.
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements
- Accountable for arranging the knowledge transfer to the executing team.
- Setting timelines for deliverables
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture
- Optimising processes and team productivity
- Supervising project documentation
- Taking responsibility for project milestone delivery
- Previous experience within packaging automation project management
- Previous experience managing people, health and safety, quality, environment, commercial reporting, and contractual administration.
- Professional experience within ITES projects (experience within the data acquisition is highly regarded)
- Previous skills and experience managing specialist subcontractors, contractors, and customer consultants to deliver successful projects.
- A good understanding and demonstrative knowledge of modern IOT and IIOT technology and project management approaches
- Excellent communication skills