Lead - Talent Acquisition at QiSpine
Views:232 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
QiSpine - Business Associate Manager (5-18 yrs)
Job Title: Business Associate Manager
What are we looking for?
1. A dynamic Business Development professional who is looking to build something meaningful and scalable from scratch
2. Someone who loves meeting new people, can quickly match wavelengths and forge a great working relationship
3. Is happy to walk the streets, meet a host of prospective partners and identify the best fit for various QI Spine Clinics
4. Is open to working in a continuously evolving environment that involves a bit of hustle, an element of uncertainty but a plate full of learnings
What will you be responsible for?
1. You will be planning and strategizing the partner association program for QI Spine
2. You will identify the right set of potential partners, reach out and pitch to the prospects and manage the overall journey with the prospective partners till onboarding them as QI Spine Clinic's esteemed Business Associates (BA)
3. You will also support the other internal business functions on the following:
- Work with the marketing function to research on potential markets in new geographies across India where a QI Spine Clinic can be launched
- Narrow down large potential markets to micro-markets and identify a suitable location to set-up a clinic
- Work closely with the finance team to prepare a suitable investment plan basis the market potential for each micro-market and a target ROI for potential partners
- Support the business development team in scouting the right property that fits all internal criteria and also works well with the identified BA
4.You will also need to keep track of the daily financial progression of the existing clinics of QI Spine including the key performance metrices
How will you spend your day?
While the list may not be exhaustive, an indicative list of daily tasks are as below:
- Strategic Planning- City wise expansion plan in accordance with the budgets & required growth.
- Lead Generation- through prospective calls in the allocated geography and also by proactive use of online ads, emails, SMS blast/campaigns, Google Ad Words, FB Campaigns and through various events
- Shortlisting Prospects - Reviewing the application forms to determine if they are eligible to purchase a franchise (i.e., screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, potential of franchisee, financials, franchisee experience and vision).
- Handling Queries (financial/ administrative) of the prospects pertaining to the possible association.
- Meeting and interviewing potential franchisees.
- Mapping of the Shortlisted prospects according to their Financial and Administrative capabilities.
- Recruiting prospective franchisees (through close communication and coordination with the Senior Management Team) based on their financial resources, business experience, and personal characteristics.
- To ensure that the Service Agreement is signed (after the requisite negotiation and agreement on terms and conditions) and all the relevant documentation is complete.
After the Business Association is established the Business Associate Manager has to help in:
- Corporate Induction- Ensuring that the Spine Clinic's brand and its values/ working ideology and methodology is communicated to all its new Associates and maintained in all associate's communications and marketing activities.
- Performance Evaluation- Measuring and Reviewing financial statements/ growth to ensure that the associates are following company standards for operations. Also ensuring that each associate meets company standards for cleanliness, appearance, employee behaviour, and operating procedures.
- Business Associates Engagement- Depending on the overall growth and challenges help the associates with requisite training and other operational help.
- Ensuring in smooth and fair exit process (in an unlikely event of a associate willing to exit the system).
- Besides this a Business Associate Manager is required to maintain a detailed MIS (database) of the whole Business Associates (Old, New and Prospective).