HR Manager at QI Spine Clinic
Views:274 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
QI Spine Clinic - Team Manager - Call Center (4-6 yrs)
Position: Team Manager - Patient Advisor (Call Center)
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Before heading into the details of who we are looking for, let's dive into the profile of the company. We at, Qi Spine clinics, transform and improve the lives of hundreds of patients suffering from back and neck pain across the country every day. We are India's 1st chain of medical centres for the accurate diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of back and neck pain, in both chronic and severe cases. Founded in 2011, we now have 22 clinics across 4 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore).
- With over 200 spine specialists, and an expert orthopaedic panel comprising of India's leading spine surgeons, we are the world's largest team of medical professionals dedicated to understanding, researching, diagnosing and treating spinal disorders. The medical team at QI Spine clinic is required to undergo a 1-year fellowship in orthopaedics, devised by a senior team of Drs and surgeons. They are super specialized and trained to recognize and treat over 100 different types of back pain.
- QI Spine clinic today has a success record of 91% in treating even the most severe conditions. We have delivered complete non-surgical recovery to over 8000 patients, who had been prescribed surgery. Our greatest win is the use of technology to eliminate the blind spot in the detection of the cause of back pain. QI has thus, sparked a knowledge based, positive health revolution in India.
Now that you know what we are into, let us take you through your role in our rapidly growing company.
- We are looking for an energetic, talented, innovative, smart leader who can set clear paths and goals for our Patient Advisors (Customer service executives).
- As PAs are the first point of contact for the patients, you have to study the process to identify gaps in order to improve the lead to first consult conversions.
- Evaluate the best possible strategies and initiatives to increase the efficiency and implement them.
- When you evaluate the monthly performance of the team with key metrics and by conducting quality audits you would understand the training requirement.
- Accordingly, you can provide appropriate training for them.
- Sometimes, you would have to put on your - Mentor cap- to bring out the best in people by having a good connect with the team and aligning them towards the organisational goal.
- Another part of your job would be to conduct resource planning, hire and coach the new PAs.
We prefer someone who has analytical capabilities and customer service experience, just because they would know the nitty-gritties of the kind of day-to-day work of the team.
- As we have already mentioned, we are a rapidly growing company because of which someone who is comfortable working with ambiguity is preferred and for the same reason, an experience of 4 to 6 years in this role could help you to work in a multicultural and multi-location environment.
If you are an enthusiastic problem solver, 30 something and ready to start with us immediately, then this is the right place for you.
All the best!