HR Manager at QI Spine Clinic
Views:634 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
QI Spine Clinic - Operations Manager (2-6 yrs)
Qi Spine clinics- transform and improve the lives of hundreds of patients suffering from back and neck pain across the country every day. QI Spine clinic is India's 1st chain of medical centres for the accurate diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of back and neck pain, in both chronic and severe cases. Founded in 2011, we now have 21 clinics across 4 cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore).
With over 200 spine specialists, and an expert orthopaedic panel comprising of India's leading spine surgeons, we are the world's largest team of medical professionals dedicated to understanding, researching, diagnosing and treating spinal disorders. The medical team at QI Spine clinic is required to undergo a specialised training, devised by a senior team of Drs and surgeons to recognize and treat over 100 different types of back pain.
QI Spine clinic today has a success record of 91% in treating even the most severe conditions. We have delivered complete non-surgical recovery to over 10000 patients, who had been prescribed surgery. Our greatest win is the use of technology to eliminate the blindspot in the detection of the cause of back pain. QI has thus, sparked a knowledge based, positive health revolution in India.
On the people front our strategy has always been to take on board young professionals who fit into our culture, believe in the same value system and groom them into leadership roles. The role of the Manager Operations is also one such fast track role. While the JD specifies the responsibilities and tasks to be done, the primary aim is to build the person playing this role into the Head of Operations
- PAN India within a 2 year timeline.
To begin with, this position will lead the different Clinic Teams & the Ops Support Team which comprises close to 250 people including Doctors, Patient Relationship Executives (PREs) and the MIS team. The role also requires the person to work closely with the marketing team and other support functions to ensure achievement of the overall business goals.
The role requires strong Leadership, People Management and Organisation skills as this person will spearhead the team to achieve higher standards of performance and growth.
The KRAs for this role are as follows:
Revenue target achievement
You will be responsible for the city-wise revenue target achievement for all clinics. This includes:
- Going through the daily dashboards and identify the revenue metrics that are underperforming in each clinic
- Deep dive into the reasons for the lower performing metrics and working closely with the Clinic Teams and Operations Support Team to take corrective measures
- Identifying and implementing best practices/ processes across all clinics to further optimise the revenue metrics basis potential
- Identifying training requirements among the clinic team members and working closely with the HR Team and the Clinical Excellence Team to plug these gaps
- Analysing past trends and advising the management on strategic decisions that need to be made Clinic Operations & Patient Experience
You will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day operations in the clinics. This includes
- Ensuring all aspects related to patient experience (treatment progress/ appointment scheduling/ clinic up-keep and hygiene) as of the highest standards
- Ensuring all documentation (patient demographics/ clinical progress/ consent forms) related to patients is up-to date in the software at all times
- Ensuring all clinical and operations related SOPs are followed in the clinics. Tracking deviations and taking the necessary actions
- Ensuring all process related to accurate billing and invoicing, cash collection, dues collection and other financial aspects are followed daily and accurately
- Coordinating with the Products Team to ensure that the required stock is always available at the clinics
- Ensuring that the teams receive on-time support related to HR/ Admin/ IT/ Finance from the respective functions
You will work closely with the HR/ Ops Support and the Clinical Teams to ensure optimal capacity utilisation in clinics. This includes
- Monitoring the capacity utilisation of Doctors every week and taking the necessary steps to
optimise capacity utilised and minimise wastages
- Identifying peak slot demands for appointments, no shows, last minute cancellations, escalation appointments, patient review appointments and making necessary changes where needed
Systems & Processes
While most of the processes (Clinical/ Operations) are already in place, there is always fine tuning and improvements required as we gather scale and expand our operations. This also includes automation of certain processes
While CRM has been happening organically across clinics till date, a structured approach to CRM is being now focussed upon.
You will be responsible to drive this function along with the Clinic Teams, Ops Support team and the Marketing team. For this, you will need to understand our service offering, our brand positioning, the consumer mindset/ expectations and the experience/ journey of the patient from the time he sees our advertisement till he gets discharged. Your role will include
- Preparing a CRM plan, defining short term/ long term metrics, list of actionables and aligning the teams to the thought/ Concept of - Doctor for life- Whenever the patient has any spine problem, She/ he must first think of Qi Spine Clinic
- Working with the marketing team to decide on the communication that needs to go out centrally as well as through clinics and the frequency of communication
- Identifying critical success factors for the CRM initiatives to be successful and driving the same across clinics
- Implementing consumer feedback mechanisms at various points of the treatment journey to take measures to enhance patient experience
Digital marketing has been our primary channel of marketing to spread awareness about our work and bring consumers to our clinics. Our other source is patient referrals which is basically patients walking in through word of mouth by happy patients.
It is imperative at this stage of our growth we focus on catchment marketing activities that ensures that our target audiences within the 5 kms radius are aware of our existence.
This is another initiative that is new wherein you will be responsible for setting up the entire function, processes, metrics etc. Important areas include
- Market mapping
- Preparing a catchment marketing plan for every clinic
- Defining metrics and goals
- Tracking progress
- Identifying competition within catchment and understanding their strategy
Minimum 2 years of experience in Operations Management
Strong in Analysis and Problem solving
Attention to detail