AVP- HR at QAI India Ltd.
Views:623 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
QAI Group - Senior Manager - Business Development - Consulting Services (4-7 yrs)
This is a Strategic Contributor role, working with the CEO's office and instrumental in driving the market development activities and devising strategies to tap the knowledge sectors.
Broadly the role will include :
- Develop and execute market penetration strategies for identified national and international geographies.
- Customer engagement and acquisition for revenue generation.
- Create and service new and existing accounts.
- Defining and implementing Presales Strategies including market research and competitor analysis.
- Engaging with customers to acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Taking a consultative approach of identifying client requirements & providing suitable solutions.
- Identify and respond to domestic and international Tender/RFI/RFQ/RFPs.
- Identifying organizations with potential of becoming our alliances and capable of generating business by selling our services to clients.
You are a perfect fit if :
- You are self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Have premier institute education.
- Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage
About the Organization :
QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the - Operational Excellence- and capability development needs of tech, information technology, telecom, BFSI and other service organizations having a suite of offerings built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries. QAI has undertaken 700 customer journeys over the last 25 years including clients such as Boeing, Accenture, Singapore Telecom and Huawei to name a few.
QAI operates from its offices in India, the US, Singapore, and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through the deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Innovation Management, and others.
Website : http://www.qaiglobalservices.com/
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development, and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
The Innovation Venture of QAI :
QGLUE - promoted by QAI (a 30-year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design-led innovation, and a human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today's - experience economy- making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE's service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide Website: http://www.q-glue.com