AVP- HR at QAI India Ltd.
Views:774 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
QAI Group - Process Consultant - Transformation (8-14 yrs)
About the role:
Candidate's responsibility is to take up the role of Process Consultant for QAI's engagements globally. The incumbent while servicing various clients of QAI will be required to:
- Lead programs or workstreams within a transformation and/or establish and manage the controls and governance aspects of a transformation.
- Working with internal stakeholders to drive digital transformation and providing services designed to help them solve their complex business and technology challenges,
- Construct change management plans, including communications planning, change impacts, organizational readiness, and training plans.
- Facilitate discussions, understand stakeholder needs, and gather input,
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong consulting skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools will be beneficial
- 10+ years of professional experience in change management/ transformation journeys.
About the company:
QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the - Operational Excellence- and capability development needs of tech, information technology, telecom, BFSI and other service organizations having a suite of offerings built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries. QAI has undertaken 700 customer journeys over the last 25 years including clients such as Boeing, Accenture, Singapore Telecom and Huawei to name a few.
QAI operates from its offices in India, the US, Singapore, and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through the deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Innovation Management, and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development, and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QGLUE is the Innovation Venture of QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization founded by Mr. Bill Perry in USA), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today's - experience economy- making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE is one of India's leading Design-Led Innovation practices which engages in:
1. Empowering Workforce for Innovation
2. Enabling Enterprises for Innovation
3. Delivering innovation outcomes