QAI Global - Manager - Business Development - Innovation Practice (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for or Innovation practice.
The responsibilities shall encompass overall responsibility for sales, market tracking, engagement and closure in a designated territory for various QAI and QGlue offerings. Broadly the responsibilities would include:
Business development/ sales.
- Key Account Management
- Create and service new and existing accounts, geographic areas and lines of business.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for increasing sales.
- Presales Strategies for client acquisition and closure.
- Seeking and Nurturing Partnerships & Alliances.
- Make proposals, demonstrations & presentations to corporate clients.
- Responding to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs.
You are a perfect fit if
- You are a self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Have exposure and understanding of Design and Innovation space.
- Have premier institute education.
- Are willing to travel.
- Have experience in Solution selling and Key account management for enterprise accounts
- Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage
About the Company:
Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today's - experience economy- making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE's service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.