Specialist at PricewaterhouseCoopers Professional Services LLP.
Views:439 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
PwC - Workday HR Functional Consultant (4-6 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Job Title: Workday HR Functional Consultant
Experience: 4-6 years
Certification: Workday Certified
Location: Bangalore, Chennai (preferred) or pan India
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and certified Workday HR Functional Consultant with extensive experience in Workday implementations and a specialization in either the Talend, Absence, or Time Tracking module. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in optimizing our HR processes and systems using Workday.
Workday Implementation: Lead and actively participate in Workday implementations, including configuration, testing, and deployment, ensuring successful delivery within project timelines.
Functional Expertise: Leverage in-depth knowledge of Workday modules, specializing in either Talend, Absence, or Time Tracking, to provide expert guidance to clients.
Client Collaboration: Collaborate closely with clients to understand their HR requirements, translate them into Workday solutions, and provide consultation on best practices.
Configuration and Customization: Configure Workday to align with client-specific HR processes, including custom reports, workflows, and integrations.
Testing and Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough testing of Workday configurations and integrations, ensuring data accuracy and system functionality.
Documentation: Create and maintain detailed documentation of Workday configurations, business processes, and solutions.
Training and Support: Provide training to end-users and assist in the resolution of HR system-related issues.
Stay Updated: Stay informed about Workday updates, enhancements, and industry best practices, and apply this knowledge to improve system functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Workday Certification is required.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience as a Workday HR Functional Consultant.
- Specialization in one or more of the following Workday modules: Talend, Absence, or Time Tracking.
- Proven experience in Workday implementations, including configuration and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.