PwC - Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Leadership Coaching - CoE (6-17 yrs)
PwC AC Kolkata - Senior Manager- Leadership Coaching CoE (Learning & Development)
The LC CoE is a highly credentialed team of professional coaches and facilitators who work with leaders (internally and externally) to accelerate their leadership impact.
Our team works with the whole person - in a business context - to inspire infinite learning and increase their effectiveness across all of life's domains. This empowers firm leaders at every level to effectively lead self and others, embody our values, build inclusive and trusting relationships, and to fulfill our purpose.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required : High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience : 6 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred : Bachelor Degree
Preferred Fields of Study :
- Psychology, Organizational Management, Organizational Behavior Studies, Business
Additional Educational Preferences : Other counseling related fields of study may be considered along with executive coaching experience.
Certification(s) Required : Professional Coach training certification from an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited program, ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level credential or above.
Preferred : Well-being coach training certification and Team coaching training certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in Leadership
- Development, Coaching, Advanced Facilitation and Design and Development of learning solutions with emphasis on the following:
- Understanding of partnership structure and professional services firm environment and culture;
- Possessing the ability to earn trust, establish credibility and maintain confidentiality in order to be support leadership development efforts;
- Demonstrating experience coaching individuals, group and teams;
- Providing advanced facilitation in support of leadership development programs and initiatives;
- Understanding of Learning and Development (including intermediate knowledge of diverse modalities and products and services), Leadership Development and Human Capital in order to help individuals and teams create behavioral change;
- Consulting, designing and delivering learning solutions;
- Coaching and developing leaders at all levels and being present to their specific needs with the purpose of accelerating professional development;
- Facilitating and conducting group/team coaching at leadership development sessions/programs with both large and small groups of staff at various levels in their career, across all business lines;
- Building, managing and leveraging key relationships with staff, managers, partners, HC and other firm leadership to drive the most effective and efficient alignment of the LC CoE strategy across the firm;
- Working autonomously and influencing without direct authority, liaising and coordinating with individuals, teams and various stakeholders across all parts of the firm to bring the LC
- CoE mission to life and meet stated objectives;
- Creating high quality, high impact deliverables appropriate for firm leaders and other key stakeholders;
- Working closely and collaborating with LC CoE team and other Leadership Development team members to achieve stated goals and objectives which support the firm's purpose; and,
- Debriefing relevant assessment tools, as needed, to support a customized leadership development experience for all individuals, teams and programs supported by the LC CoE.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in using an array of digital skills to drive higher value, lower cost, and a tech-enabled learning experience, including:
- Using design thinking (including persona development, affinity mapping, journey mapping, and prototyping);
- Using agile project management techniques (including sprint planning, backlog management and sprint review);
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging learning technology trends and experience innovating with new learning technology tools;
- Analyzing data and communicating data insights to drive decision making (leveraging market leading tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, etc.); and,
- Leveraging the Google suite of tools to drive efficiency, productivity, and collaboration.