Human Resource at PwC
Views:4498 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
PwC - Senior Associate - TMT Analytics (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for Senior Associates with 4 - 7 years of experience, with prior experience in analytics in the Telecom, Entertainment/Media space to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Candidates should have experience in pricing and revenue management, promotions & discount optimization, channel and service pricing, cross-sell/up-sell of value-added services, service data/customer center data analytics with the good hold of statistical modeling tools like Python, R as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Senior Associate will play an instrumental role in working on analytics embedded management consulting projects in technology, telecom and entertainment/media space
Education: Graduate/Postgraduate from a reputed institute(s) with relevant experience.
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Expertise in analytics in Technology, telecom or entertainment/media space in the areas (but not limited to) sales analytics, pricing & profitability analytics, marketing analytics, churn/attrition/retention analytics, supply chain and inventory optimization, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modeling
- Advanced level programming in SQL and Python
- Expertise in analytics tools like SAS and R
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the product
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user Interactions
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firms overall positioning in the market.
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in growing the team.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Develop analytics path to align with the overall project objective
- Solve technical data-driven pricing problems using advanced analytics tools
- Define statistical models for exploratory and predictive purposes in the areas of pricing ad revenue optimization
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in US
- Analyze, develop recommendations, and conduct so-what analysis
- Clear communication to translate complex analysis and insights to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to build storylines and make presentations
- Significant contribution to knowledge and firm building activities
- Manage large data sets; apply basic statistical techniques to understand data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.