Human Resource at PwC
Views:4370 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
PwC - Senior Associate - TMT Analytics (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for Senior Associates with 4 - 7 years of experience, with prior experience in analytics in the Telecom, Entertainment/Media space to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Candidates should have experience in pricing and revenue management, promotions & discount optimization, channel and service pricing, cross-sell/up-sell of value-added services, service data/customer center data analytics with the good hold of statistical modeling tools like Python, R as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Senior Associate will play an instrumental role in working on analytics embedded management consulting projects in technology, telecom and entertainment/media space
Education: Graduate/Postgraduate from a reputed institute(s) with relevant experience.
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Expertise in analytics in Technology, telecom or entertainment/media space in the areas (but not limited to) sales analytics, pricing & profitability analytics, marketing analytics, churn/attrition/retention analytics, supply chain and inventory optimization, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, market mix modeling
- Advanced level programming in SQL and Python
- Expertise in analytics tools like SAS and R
- Expertise with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsible for incorporating client/user feedback into the product
- Ability to think through complex user scenarios and design simple yet effective user Interactions
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firms overall positioning in the market.
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in growing the team.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Develop analytics path to align with the overall project objective
- Solve technical data-driven pricing problems using advanced analytics tools
- Define statistical models for exploratory and predictive purposes in the areas of pricing ad revenue optimization
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in US
- Analyze, develop recommendations, and conduct so-what analysis
- Clear communication to translate complex analysis and insights to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to build storylines and make presentations
- Significant contribution to knowledge and firm building activities
- Manage large data sets; apply basic statistical techniques to understand data