PwC - Senior Associate - IT Internal Audit (2-5 yrs)
PwC- IT Internal Audit - Senior Associate
Job Description :
Main purpose of the job and key background information:
Professional responsibilities for this senior associate position include but are not limited to:
- Delivering internal audit engagements focused on technology and information security processes from planning through to execution, reporting and follow-up
- Performing risk assessments at a task and/or organization level
- Evaluating the design and operational effectiveness of IT system controls
- Developing high quality deliverables in connection with the execution of the audit plan and other projects
- Demonstrating agility and working across a range of different subjects and internal audit projects, clients and initiatives
- Communicating risk findings, verbally and written, to clients in a pragmatic and helpful manner
- Building meaningful relationships with clients through client engagements and networking
- Managing and delivering against deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Providing regular status reports to IA management; and
- Coaching more junior team members and reviewing their work.
These should include essential and desirable requirements such as:
- Level of experience
- Industry experience
- Technical capability
- Sales/BD capability
- Key personal attributes
- Consulting experience Minimum years of experience:
- 2+ year(s) of Information Technology/ Security audit experience (big four experience is preferred)
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
- CISA or equivalent degree in the field of Management Information Systems, Computer Systems Analysis, Information Technology, Information CyberSecurity. CA/ CIA as add on qualification is preferred.
Preferred Knowledge/ skills:
Demonstrates working knowledge in the following areas:
- Security and controls for various on-premise and cloud-based technologies;
- Control standards (COSO, COBIT), control testing strategies;
- IT general controls concepts in the areas of system development, change management, computer operations and access to programs;
- Identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems; and,
- IT security fundamentals across multiple domains including security management, security architecture, access control, application development, operations security, physical security, cryptography, telecommunications and networking, business continuity planning, investigations and ethics.
- Additionally, candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills for interaction with all levels of management.
- Travel requirements: Up to 20%
- Flexible work hours may be occasionally required to align with US working hours as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.