Human Resource at PwC
Views:4569 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
PwC - Senior Associate - Data Analytics - Financial Services Sector (4-7 yrs)
PwC - Senior Associate - Financial Services - Data Analytics
About DIAC :
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting (- DIAC- ), a business of PwC Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests. DIAC serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
DIAC provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost-effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.
Position : Senior Associate
- We are looking for Senior Associates with 4 - 7 years of experience, to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Senior Associates will work as an integral part of the business analytics team in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
- B.Tech./B.E./ Master's degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Econometrics/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience
- Finance/Risk certifications is a plus
The candidate needs to have the following :
- 4-7 years of work experience in the areas of advanced analytics and consulting
- Experience in executing and overseeing financial services client related work
- Academic background in economics/mathematics/quantitative techniques is a plus
- Work experience in analytics and consulting services environment
- Strong financial / econometric modeling focus
- Demonstrated proficiency with advanced statistical/econometric modeling techniques and complex Excel-based spreadsheet models
- Strong programming skills with experience in R, Python, SQL, SAS
- Sincere long-term interest in pursuing a private-sector consultancy career
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface effectively
- Experience in analytics techniques like Regression, Time Series Modeling and exposure to Machine Learning models - Experience in scorecards development and validation
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Define the scope of work and identify opportunities for over-delivering, creating intellectual capital and building reusable methodology/approach/delivery components
- Mentor junior team members
Project Delivery and Management :
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client expectations, presentations and act as subject matter expert on financial analytics discussions
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Responsible for quality assessment of project deliverables
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Knowledge sharing on financial analytics project with the extended team.
Business Development :
- Engage with International clients and adapt to different market maturity stages and business needs
- Active contribution to business development and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert; keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities in BFSI
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology;
- Senior Associates would typically be tagged to an industry of specialization or choice with the opportunity of cross-industry movement
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on analytics embedded consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world-class entrepreneurial professionals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.