PwC - Senior Associate - Business Continuity Management (2-9 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Company- PricewaterhouseCoopers Acceleration Centre, Kolkata
Title- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Role /Level- Senior Associate
About the Job
Introduction to PwC Service Delivery Center
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of its network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India
- The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality-based skills
These should include essential & desirable requirements such as:
- The Candidate must have an in-depth understanding and experience of best practices in Business Continuity Management and Vendor Risk Management Governance frameworks.
- Should have strong knowledge of practices and protocols, experience in working with 3rd Party vendors/partners/suppliers.
- The Business Continuity Senior Associate will work as a member of the Business Continuity Management team on the development and execution of business continuity, vendor resilience and disaster recovery program.
- A strong understanding of Vendor Risk Management, Operational Risk and Resilience, Business Process Improvement methods as well as risk related control frameworks and practices.
- Establish metrics and analysis systems to ensure the vendor performance reviews and actions are completed to the expected levels and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the LoS/Competency/Project representatives in the maintenance of the Business Continuity Plans and periodic signoffs.
- Actively engage in development and implementation of Incident and Crisis Management response
- Identify and design metrics template to measure performance of the BCM program and report.
- Manage the Business Continuity induction, training and awareness activities for ACs in the region
- Run the annual, bi-annual, quarterly BCP tests scheduled as per the drill calendar.
- Moderate the tabletop drills under different rolls, observer, evaluator, facilitator and assist in compiling reports.
- Follow up and ensure completion of Business Impact Analysis by LoS within specified timeline
- Work closely with Tech teams on the Disaster Recovery exercise.
- Support the internal and external audits from the documentation standpoint.
- Provide on-call support when required for event/crisis management including gathering required information at time of event, engaging appropriate individuals as required, tracking, monitoring, reporting on situation.
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of all important BCM related documents, critical stakeholder contact lists and escalation matrix.
- Level of experience
- Industry experience
- Technical capability
Key personal attribute - Minimum Degree Required: Postgraduate/Graduate
- Minimum Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years of work experience related to Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Response, Vendor Resilience & Disaster Recovery.
- Preferred Qualifications: Preferred Fields of Study:
- Hands on experience of working on BCP tool managing the BCM lifecycle
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Industry recognized Business Continuity Management related Certifications from BCI, DRI, ISO or other similar Bodies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.