PwC SDC - Management Consulting Role - Technology Strategy - Digital Strategy (3-6 yrs)
Management Consulting Role - Technology Strategy - Digital Strategy Role
- PwC's digital strategy consulting practice is aimed at providing leading client solutions that transform business functions through sustainable cost improvement and growth strategies by leveraging digital and automation technologies.
Position Requirements - Digital Strategy:
- Working with client teams to help them realize their digital strategies, improve process efficiencies and plan investments better in the digital domain
- Experience working on RPA/ Intelligent automation CoE and operating model design, automation opportunity assessment, process and technology landscape assessment, industry benchmarking, automation business case, vendor assessment, digital proof of concepts/ pilot design
- Strong knowledge about digital trends, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Workflow automation, RDA/RPA, Intelligent automation, Cognitive technologies, Analytics, Cloud and IoT
- Demonstrable understanding of core business processes including Finance, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, R&D and Supply Chain
- Deep domain understanding in any of the following industries - Consumer Products, Retail, Industrial Products, Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom
- The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge or success in supporting large transformation projects and should have:
- Experience in working with or leading consulting teams in projects
- Ability to lead project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends including the associated process and technology implications within one or multiple industries
- Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of client's data and information from primary and secondary research
- Ability to marry quantitative and qualitative analysis into meaningful storyboards and insights
- Experience with analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau or other tools
- Experience working with process mining tools such as Celonis, Kofax etc. would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with client stakeholders and team members
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (ex: proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
Years of Experience:
- We currently seek experienced consultants with experience between 4 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
- Management Consulting, PwC SDC
Job Description :
Professional and Educational Background:
Position requires MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a top business school, together with an undergraduate degree in engineering, arts and economics, sciences or business
Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
Past experience in management consulting specifically in the automation and digital domain with exposure to working in a multinational environment will be an added bonus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.