PwC SDC - Management Consulting Role - Technology Strategy - Digital Strategy (3-6 yrs)
Management Consulting Role - Technology Strategy - Digital Strategy Role
- PwC's digital strategy consulting practice is aimed at providing leading client solutions that transform business functions through sustainable cost improvement and growth strategies by leveraging digital and automation technologies.
Position Requirements - Digital Strategy:
- Working with client teams to help them realize their digital strategies, improve process efficiencies and plan investments better in the digital domain
- Experience working on RPA/ Intelligent automation CoE and operating model design, automation opportunity assessment, process and technology landscape assessment, industry benchmarking, automation business case, vendor assessment, digital proof of concepts/ pilot design
- Strong knowledge about digital trends, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Workflow automation, RDA/RPA, Intelligent automation, Cognitive technologies, Analytics, Cloud and IoT
- Demonstrable understanding of core business processes including Finance, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, R&D and Supply Chain
- Deep domain understanding in any of the following industries - Consumer Products, Retail, Industrial Products, Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom
- The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge or success in supporting large transformation projects and should have:
- Experience in working with or leading consulting teams in projects
- Ability to lead project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends including the associated process and technology implications within one or multiple industries
- Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of client's data and information from primary and secondary research
- Ability to marry quantitative and qualitative analysis into meaningful storyboards and insights
- Experience with analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau or other tools
- Experience working with process mining tools such as Celonis, Kofax etc. would be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with client stakeholders and team members
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (ex: proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
Years of Experience:
- We currently seek experienced consultants with experience between 4 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
- Management Consulting, PwC SDC
Job Description :
Professional and Educational Background:
Position requires MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a top business school, together with an undergraduate degree in engineering, arts and economics, sciences or business
Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
Past experience in management consulting specifically in the automation and digital domain with exposure to working in a multinational environment will be an added bonus.