PwC SDC - Management Consulting Role - Technology Strategy (5-7 yrs)
PwC's Technology Strategy practice is aimed at providing client solutions that are directly related to the CIO/CTO, managing/transforming business functions and providing diligence with respect to technologies involved. Our IT due diligence consulting service evaluates the current state of an organization's IT systems, IT infrastructure, identifies opportunities for cost savings, assesses risks, and outlines scenarios for future systems. The client engagements are delivered in the following areas:
- Enterprise and solution architecture definition and assessment (applications, data, security, infrastructure, etc.)
- Development and assessment of specifications in accordance to which a solution is defined, managed and delivered
- Product and technology diligence (architectural review, infrastructure and technology roadmap assessment, security assessment, etc.)
- Assessment of opportunities in emerging technologies (e.g. AI, internet of things, etc.)
- The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge or success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by:
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends including the associated technology implications within one or multiple industries
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture capabilities such as blueprinting, solution architecture, architecture assessment, planning and cost estimations
- Knowledge of any of the major Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and process frameworks such as IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
- Experience with cloud technologies and concerned architectures
- Knowledge of orchestration technologies and techniques
- Ability to describe technology solutions and usage models in business terms and demonstrate business value to clients
- Demonstrated ability to determine customer needs, identify use cases for a technology/ solution, conduct cost-benefit analysis and develop business case
- Pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Deliver significant business results that utilize strategic creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiatives
- Ability to apply structured approach to problem solving
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members .
- Management Consulting, PwC SDC
Job Description :
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data
Years of Experience:
- PwC MC team currently seeks experienced consultants with experience between 5 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- An MBA degree from a tier-1 institute with an undergrad from a technical field; past consulting experience would be an added plus.
Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
Past Experience: Past experience in management consulting and exposure to the multinational environment will be an added bonus.