PwC SDC- Management Consulting Role - Project Management Office (1-4 yrs)
Management Consulting - Project Management Office (PMO) Role - 1- 4yrs
- The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare excel models, analyse large sets of data, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
- Strong program/project management skills with experience in delivering projects that have led to sustainable change and business benefit.
- Experience supporting overall program/project management performance goals (measures & metrics) to ensure transparency, predictability, and value realization.
- Experience in identifying & managing program/project risks, issues and support change management.
- Effective written and verbal communication across organizational hierarchy.
- Should know Advanced Excel, VBA, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio and similar tools.
- Experience in Data Visualization Tools (like Tableau/QlikView/MicroStrategy) and ETL tools would be an advantage.
- Understanding of various methodologies such as agile, waterfall and lean principles.
- Ability to create models & dashboards which aid decision making
- Experience in generating data-driven reports of status, financials, and issues/risks.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to engage in problem solving with a clear line of sight to implementation activities.
- Experience in creating process documents and automating operations for current work streams
- Experience in benefits management by performing cost-benefit analysis.
Years of Experience:
- PwC SDC MC team currently seeks experienced consultants with experience between 1-4 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- Position requires graduate technical degrees. MBA degree preferred.
Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
- Past experience in management consulting, exposure to multinational environment, experience in healthcare industry or consulting will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.