PwC SDC - Management Consulting Role - Internal Procurement Team - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams through the execution of end to end sourcing operations (including people and stakeholder management, processes adherence, and technology change adaptation) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative,
- Executing work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction,
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Management Consulting, PwC SDC
Job Description :
MC PwC SDC
Years of Experience:
PwC's Management Consulting team currently seeks experienced consultant at an Associate level with experience between 1 - 3 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- Ideal candidate would have a undergraduate degree from top engineering institutes (IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani etc.) followed by up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Past sourcing & procurement experience would be an added plus.
Travel to client locations will not be required.
Line of Service : Advisory
Industry : Management Consulting
Location : Bangalore, India
Past Experience : Past experience in Sourcing & Procurement, Category Management and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus.