PwC SDC - Management Consulting Role - Health Industry Advisory - Payer (2-6 yrs)
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India in Health Industries Advisory, driving strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets. Our Management Consulting team in healthcare help clients realize competitive advantage from strategy and operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability.
Management Consulting, PwC SDC
1. Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare including Provider, Payer and Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences consulting
2. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
3. Experience in undertaking operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments, supply chain management, process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
4. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by:
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Ability to create accurate spreadsheets in Excel, Access and presentations in PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAS/SQL/R would be an added advantage
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
Years of Experience:
- PwC's MC team currently seeks associates/experienced associates with experience between 2-6 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- MBA/MHA degree from premier B school.
- Management Consulting, PwC SDC
- Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service:
- Management Consulting-US Healthcare
Location: Bangalore, India
- Past experience in management consulting in US Healthcare and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus.