PwC SDC - Associate/Senior Associate - Organization Strategy (3-7 yrs)
- Evaluate client's business model, value chain, competition, operating model, cost structure and identify differentiating capabilities;
- Baseline current state and identify opportunities for sustainable cost reduction, zero-basing capabilities, shared services strategies, headcount and footprint optimization, and process excellence;
- Work with client engagement teams executing transformation projects which support key decision makers attain strategic goals of the organization
- Be responsible for understanding the client's growth vision, resources, strategy and planning, and risks;
- Work with the client teams to develop viable operating and cost model options;
- Effectively participate with teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
- The candidate may be required to lead and support multiple projects simultaneously, as required, while ensuring quality and timely deliverables;
- Assist in practice building and business development efforts by leveraging internal PwC network and relationships.
Ideal candidates should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Cost Optimization: Experience in identifying opportunities for OPEX reduction, substantiate with analysis and provide pointed recommendations for improvement;
- Org. Restructuring: Experience in rationalization of client's corporate/business structure or processes towards leaner and efficient operating model;
- Shared Services/COE design: Labor cost arbitrage analysis, setting up offshore captive, retain vs. source analysis etc;
- Automation & Digital Cost Transformation: Experience in helping clients through their digital transformation journey using automation as a key lever to make processes expedient, optimized and less erroneous
- Process Excellence: Thorough understanding and proven experience of improving business processes like Record to Report (R2R), Order to Cash (O2C), Hire to Retire (H2R), Forecast to Delivery among others
- Research and Benchmarking Analysis: Ability to synthesize complex information and generate detailed insights based on primary and secondary research, compare client's KPIs with industry and/or functional benchmarks;
- Financial Analysis: P&L Forecasting, EBITDA analysis, gross margin impact analysis, developing cost models, revenue models etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.