PwC - People & Organization Role - HR Transformation (4-5 yrs)
Consultant in PwC Service Delivery Center Management Consulting - People and Organization (multiple positions for candidates with 4- 9 years of experience)
Brief Company Description
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers. As a management consulting operating unit of the firm, we enhance PwC's ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients. Our ability to design and execute business and innovation strategies and customer value strategies complements
PwC's existing strengths in finance, technology, organization, risk, and deals. Also, we bring additive strengths in core operational areas, such as:
- Growth Strategy;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Operational strategy;
- Manufacturing and supply chain;
- Product development and innovation;
- Service and support
Our Management Consulting team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage. Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience can help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantage across the value chain and around the globe. Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allows us to serve companies and their suppliers globally with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
Job Overview :
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR.
Job responsibilities mainly include activities driven towards delivering results - conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare work plans, support project lead, work directly with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and write recommendations on client issues, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
- Work in teams to support consulting projects relating to people and functions development, change management, organization development, general administrational HR processes, and HR systems integration.
- Lead and evaluate business data to draw conclusions and develop insightful HR recommendations and solutions.
- Work with cross-function teams to develop and coordinate project planning and communications.
- Proactively identify and track key risks, project KPIs, opportunities, etc. and incorporate these into project planning and development.
- Plan and moderately manage engagements; structure, review, and validate analysis and recommendations.
- Coach and build the team working on the projects.
- Assist the practice leadership with client proposals, thought leadership, and firm building initiatives.
The candidate should:
- Have a thorough understanding of key concepts and principles related to organization design, workforce planning and optimization, performance management systems, rewards and recognition frameworks, people capability assessment and development and change management.
- Have knowledge and experience in deployment of HR tools and methodologies supporting workforce management, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment and career planning, learning and development, etc.
- Have project management experience in organizational change, company integrations, HR systems implementation, or similar scale projects.
- Have strong business acumen, with ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization.
- Have strong analytical, report-writing, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality client service.
- Be able to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- MBA or Master's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, or related fields of study (preferably from premier B-Schools)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Consulting (preferably experience in Human Capital Advisory, People & Organization Development, Change & Communication Management, HR Transaction Services, or related fields).
Travel Requirements: Travel may be as per project requirements
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India