PwC - Manager - Transformation - Acceleration Strategy (7-11 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
PwC Acceleration Centers (ACs) span nine geographic locations with 26,000+ dedicated professionals providing virtual client engagement support around the world and across all of PwC's services and capabilities. Our ACs are an integral part of PwC's strategy of bringing the strength of our people, capabilities and technology together to support our clients in building trust and delivering sustained outcomes for their businesses.
A career in Acceleration Centers is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of the team, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 6-7 years of working experience in organizations or consulting, advising leaders on transformation projects, process improvements, design and implementation
- Expertise in Transformation execution, Operations
- Experience developing a vision for the organization/teams and realizing the vision through large scale transformations encompassing process redesign, and implementations.
- Experience in a Digital world technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualization etc.
You as a leader
At PwC, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging ourselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities.In addition to living our purpose, the managers are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates
- Demonstrating prior Big 4 or strong consulting experience in strategy through execution projects is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Work effectively in global diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Graduate / post-graduate with minimum of 8-10 years of transformation experience, preferably in a professional services organization
- Excellent writing, storytelling and presentation skills, along with attention to detail and process orientation
- Experience of working in a professional services organization a plus
- Good understanding of diverse channels of communication
- Big 4 experience would be an added advantage however not mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.