PwC - Manager - Internal Audit - IT Audit (5-10 yrs)
Main purpose of the job and key background information
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and develop your PwC brand.
The PwC Internal Audit (IA) team is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve operations. IA assists the Firm in accomplishing its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of processes focused on internal operations and risk management, financial controls and compliance, information systems, and governance processes.
These should include essential and desirable requirements such as:
- Level of experience
- Industry experience
- Technical capability
- Sales/BD capability
- Key personal attributes
- Consulting experience
Minimum years of experience:
- 5+ year(s) of external/internal audit experience (big four experience is preferred)
Minimum Degree Required:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science , Engineering or business related field
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CA and/or CIA.
Preferred Knowledge/ skills:
Demonstrates mastery and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Security and controls for various on-premise and cloud-based technologies;
- Control standards (COSO, COBIT), control testing strategies;
- Public accounting practices and internal audit processes such as technology and tools for planning, testing and reporting;
- Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting;
- IT general controls concepts in the areas of system development, change management, computer operations and access to programs;
- Identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems;
- IT security fundamentals across multiple domains including security management, security architecture, access control, application development, operations security, physical security, cryptography, telecommunications and networking, business continuity planning, investigations and ethics;
- Managing the development and execution of a detailed audit work plan for the IT audit component of the IA team through resource allocation, customer coordination and quality review;
- Managing the IT security assessment processes, including audit and organizational policy and standards review;
- Assessing and communicating audit results, translating findings into level of risk and driving remediation of key issues in a timely manner;
- Analyzing and reviewing audit reports;
- Establishing metrics and monitoring efficiencies;
- Managing the evaluation of design and operational effectiveness of IT System Controls;
- Participating in hiring activities, coaching/developing staff, development/delivery of training;
- Applying internal control principles and technical knowledge including Application Controls and IT General Controls, and financial reporting concepts; and,
- Applying professional skepticism skills.
Additional Information :Flexible work hours may be required to align with US working hours as needed.