PwC- Manager - Deployment (10-14 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Company - PricewaterhouseCoopers Acceleration Centre, Kolkata
Title - Trust Resource Management (Deployment)
Role /Level - Manager
About the Job :
Introduction to PwC Service Delivery Center
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of its network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India - The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality-based skills.
- We are seeking a results-driven Workforce Management professional with a proven track record to lead our Sector/Sub-Business Unit Resource Management team.
- We are looking for go-getters who can work with the business to predict future demand projections, staffing needs, plan capacity and assign staff to our projects. The candidate will be responsible to assess the ongoing demand and capacity, determine personnel requirements based on staffing rules and regulatory compliance guidelines and collaborating on resource management with multiple teams within our organization.
- As a Resource Manager, you will be responsible and accountable to meet all resource management KPIs for the assigned Business Unit, Sub-Business Unit, Industry/Sector or territory. You will provide subject matter support to stakeholders, build creative staffing solutions, maneuver over/under staffing situations and provide proactive inputs to the business. You will also be responsible for supervising your team, upskill/cross skill team members, provide coaching and guidance, timely and quality focused delivery.
- To ensure success as a Resource Manager, you should possess extensive domain knowledge in resource management, demand - supply planning, project-based staffing, capacity and headcount planning, demand and supply forecasting, capacity and bench management, scheduling and business analytics. A best fit will be someone who can accurately predict staffing needs and generate capacity to fulfil project demands.
- Prior resource management experience in Big 4s, Audit/Tax/accounting practice and/or financial services industry will be preferred.
- Analyzing annual budget plans and generating capacity to enable effective staffing on projects based on scope of work, skills, prior experience, availability, regulatory requirements and project budget.
- Proactive capacity and headcount planning to minimize over/under staffing scenarios.
- Act as a control owner to ensure 100% compliance on all regulatory requirements and business rules associated with resource allocations and staffing on projects.
- Demonstrate success against all business, operational and people management KPIs.
- Drive continuous improvement, process transformation, technology enablement and automation to create measurable efficiencies within the team.
- Monitor schedule adherence, address schedule changes and resolve staffing conflicts.
- Minimize staffing gaps, reduce non billable time and optimize staffing during busy periods.
- Analyze and execute staffing solutions to meet unplanned demands.
- Collaborate with Talent acquisition on new hire allocations in accordance with project budgets and Capacity plans.
- Create dashboards to monitor, analyze and report against key KPIs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records.
- Stakeholder management - Create strong connects with stakeholders in the business, onshore, cross ACs, Talent, Finance and cross LOS.
- Team management - Backup and succession planning, quality monitoring, performance evaluation, career guidance and overall supervision.
- Level of experience- 10 - 12 years of relevant, post qualification work experience in reputed organizations with a proven track record of career growth and stability.
- Education/qualifications- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate. Specialization in Human Resources/Statistics will be preferred.
- Industry experience & Technical capability
- Proficiency in resource management/workforce management domain.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in directly supervising teams.
- Must have at least 5-6 years of experience in managing stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent process documentation and presentation skills - knowledge in using MS Visio, PowerPoint and Google Slides to create impactful process flows and presentations.
Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with a proven record of working under tight deadlines.
- Very strong team management skills.
- Prior experience in project management/change management/process transformation will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau and Google Charts will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.