HR - Experienced Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Views:1523 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
PwC - Manager - Data Analytics (7-11 yrs)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting (- DIAC- ), a business unit of PwC Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests. DIAC serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
DIAC provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.
We are looking for experienced leaders with strong analytics background (and overall professional experience of 7 - 12 years) to work in our Data Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai across sectors like Oil and Gas, Power and Utilities, Retail and TMT
Managers will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the U.S., leading teams for high-end analytics consulting engagements and providing business recommendations to project teams.
Education: B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrable evidence of effective team leadership, client relationship development and engagement management.
- Experience designing interactive visual interfaces (Tableau)
- Tools to do data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), particularly Alteryx
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis software like SAS/SPSS, Python, Regression, Clustering, Python, R
- Team player and an ability to engage well with international clients
- Ability to mentor and train junior team members
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help Information & Analytics Practice make a bigger impact in Firm's overall positioning in the market
- Work closely with Information & Analytics Practice leadership in leading the team and develop capabilities
- Project Delivery and Management
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple analytics engagements simultaneously
- Manage team members proactively
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Firm Building & Intellectual Capital Development
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Subject Matter Expert
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities
- Help Partners/Directors across the firm in selling analytics projects by acting as a subject matter expert on business development initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology;
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on analytics embedded consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world class entrepreneurial professionals.