PwC - Manager - Core Learning & Development (9-14 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy & Vision:
- Work closely with stakeholders on key strategic priorities; provide input into aligning Learning & Development strategy with business goals
- Act as a learning and Learning & Development business advisor on effective and leading-edge learning and development strategies to achieve business goals
- Develop strategies to drive key strategic business/Learning & Development initiatives/priorities
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders related to development projects (US and Local)
- Prepare draft presentations and reports to support stakeholder meetings
- Participate in or lead project teams to build positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, and peers
- Plan and run key technical and professional development programs, partnering with the business, vendors, and HR teams.
- Work with business to identify technical learning needs, formulate schedules, plan and deliver multiple training sessions to build capabilities
- Partner with SMEs and all teams involved to ensure training materials are most up to date
- Continuously look for new ways to bring leading edge technologies and concepts to enhance the learning experience of the practitioners
- Maintain strong knowledge of development tools, modalities, and learning methodologies
- Manage L&D investment through effective planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Use learning measurement and analytics to assess program efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that all key learning metrics are measured, published, and leveraged for decision making
- Support innovative ways of problem solving through formal and informal learning solutions
- Design and rollout key stakeholder and practitioner communications such as TTT and program schedules, practice-wide communications, learning SPOCs communications, etc.
- Demonstrate initiative in gathering feedback and data from practitioners, improving learning and development programs, and constantly moving learning to the next level
- Produce metric scorecards for learning programs as appropriate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.