HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:1296 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PwC - Manager - Climate Change & Sustainability Services - Industrial Safety Domain (10-15 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Manager - Climate Change & Sustainability Services
Line of Service : Advisory - Ops Consulting
Employment type : Full Time
Specialism : Safety Management
Level : Manager
Travel : 50%
Qualification level : Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Industrial Safety)
Job Description & Summary:
- At PwC, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help PwC become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Join PwC and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
- You will experience ongoing professional skills development tailored to your requirement. Thats how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Operations Consulting in Advisory is one of our fastest growing LOS with more than 100 members. As a part of our team, you will provide strategic recommendations to our clients on Industrial Safety. Using your skills and experience you will not only help our client in improve their Safety rating, but you will also develop your own skills.
- Analyzing Clients safety processes and metrics and advice on the best practices
- Engagement with stakeholders to understand the requirement and develop a framework for SHE goals and help identify actions that will help them meet their SHE goals
- Development of Key SHE metrics to be monitored for effective implementation of safety with clients.
- Develop a roadmap for Industrial Safety implementation, coordinating with key stakeholders.
- Provide necessary training and development to our client for better understanding of requirements of safety such as leadership, RCA/CAPA, Accident prevention, fire safety, job safety analysis, hazardous material handling etc
- Conduct safety assessment, develop management actionable for clients.
- Support client in certification for Safety indcies, including research for relevant Safety certificates, document preparation, compliance assessment, liasioning with certification agency as the main contact point, managing end to end process of certification.
- Support business development efforts by identifying potential clients, [preparing proposals and participating in client presentations.
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., sustainability, environmental science)
- Proven 10+ years, working as Safety consultant or in relate drole with a track record of successfully delivering safety projects.
- In-depth knowledge of various standards such as OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ESIA etc
- Strong understanding of safety principles, people impact assessment and corporate governance
- Adept in Safety key metrics calculation. E.g., Factory safety rating
- Strong project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to convey complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret safety data
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified): ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you are interested in this role. In your cover letter please include ESG projects completed and their outcome.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.