HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:1474 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PwC - Manager - Climate Change & Sustainability Services - ESG (10-15 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Manager - Climate Change & Sustainability Services
Line of Service Advisory : Ops Consulting
Employment type : Full- time
Specialism : ESG
Management Level : Manager
Location : Bangalore (other locations can be considered)
Travel : 50%
Qualification level : Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., sustainability, environmental science)
Job Description & Summary :
At PwC, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help PwC become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join PwC and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will experience ongoing professional skills development tailored to your requirement. Thats how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Operations Consulting in Advisory is one of our fastest growing LOS with more than 100 members. As a part of our team, you will provide strategic recommendations to our clients on climate control and ESG initiatives. Using your skills and experience you will not only help our client in improve their ESG rating and investor confidence, but you will also develop your own skills.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities :
- Analyzing Clients as is process and provide your insights in development of ESG strategy which will align with companys goals and policies.
- Engagement with stakeholders to understand the requirement and develop a framework for ESG goals and help identify actions that will help them meet their ESG goals
- Development of Key ESG metrics to be monitored for effective implementation of sustainability with clients.
- Develop a roadmap for ESG implementation, coordinating with key stakeholders.
- Provide necessary training and development to our client for better understanding of requirements of Climate control, sustainability and ESG metrics.
- Conduct carbon footprint assessment, water conservation, energy footprint identifying carbon reduction opportunities, and water conservation opportunities and develop management actionables for clients.
- Support client in certification for ESG, including research for relevant ESG certificates, document preparation, compliance assessment, liasioning with certification agency as the main contact point, managing end to end process of certification.
- Support business development efforts by identifying potential clients, [preparing proposals and participating in client presentations.
Qualification and skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., sustainability, environmental science)
- Proven 10+ years, working as ESG consultant or in relate drole with a track record of successfully delivering ESG project.
- In-depth knowledge of ESG frameworks (E.g., GRI, BSSR, TCFD)
- Strong understanding of sustainability principles, environmental impact assessment and corporate governance
- Adept in ESG key metrics calculation. E.g., Carbon footprint, Diversity ratio etc.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to convey complex concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret ESG data.
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified): ESG, Sustainability (CFA, GRI) will be a plus
How to Apply ?
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you are interested in this role. In your cover letter please include ESG projects completed and their outcome.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.