Senior Associate at PwC
Views:1807 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PwC - Manager - Business Development (13-18 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Job Description : Account Driver (Manager)
Line of Service: Internal Firm
Services Industry/Sector: Multiple sectors
Specialism: IFS - Clients & Markets
Management Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary:
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. Youll focus on designing, developing, and implementing Go-To-Market plans, communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwCs brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term revenue growth. Youll work with sales and marketing teams along with the various PwC competencies to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales and account management framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
Who were looking for:
- Do you have a proven track record in business development and client relationship management in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment? Your track record will have the client at the heart of everything you do, and you will ensure all activity is focused on having commercial impact in the market.
- We're looking for an experienced Manager, to focus on key account management as part of the Account Management team within our Sales and Marketing function. Our Account Management team focuses on the firms top priority accounts across different segments and supports lead relationship partners and account teams to drive profitable revenue growth and deliver exceptional client value.
- The focus of this role will be supporting some of our priority clients within the sector, working closely with various competencies and colleagues within the broader sector team, as well as with colleagues within other Industries.
- Experience working with sector clients or in a client facing or sales/ business development role focused on the <<sector name>> is highly desirable.
- Facilitating and supporting client touch points and generating new revenue streams.
- Build and own C-suite/key influencers relationships. Work with the various competencies and lead relationship partner to identify and drive growth in new and existing relationships between PwC and the client to deliver opportunities and profitable revenue growth.
- Be the conduit of the account management team and different teams in the firm, driving broader and deeper relationships across the account, and supporting the conversion of strategic opportunities, delivering One Firm to the client. Ensuring all account fundamentals are in place, to drive sustainable growth for the business.
- Support the lead relationship partner or director in building high performing teams of partners and staff around their clients, sharing the knowledge and understanding of the client both in the account management team but also across the wider firm as required.
- Have a deep understanding of clients priorities and strategies.
- Co-create and implement effective account strategies including relationship mapping, management of opportunity pipeline and generation of investment plans.
- Bringing discipline, structure, and support to account management teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- Working right across the pursuit process to inform, support, challenge and inspire their account teams to spot, develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities.
- Supporting the Firms one firm sales and marketing strategy, drawing on Sales and Marketing colleagues to deliver aspects where required.
- Identify opportunities in new areas, helping to drive the proposal process as appropriate.
- Ensure account infrastructure is in place and functioning appropriately eg account team meetings; opportunity tracking and revenue reporting; client events/regular touch points; follow up on opportunities
- Manages ongoing client feedback process. This includes the conducting and sharing the outputs of client feedback and its actionables.
- Designs/manages delivery of the client planning workshops
- Follow up on opportunities with clients to ensure proposals are submitted on time; appropriate expertise is being deployed and deadlines are being met
- Acts as a central point of contact for the account team, helping the team across the region engage with the client in strategically defined areas; supports effective communication across the account team e.g. through developing account communications, newsletters, value report etc.
Target xx% y-o-y revenue growth from the client Leads originated by self to contribute towards:
- New proposal submissions with value of Rs. Xxx
- Client wins with a value of Rs xxx
- Success (conversion) rate of opportunities
- No. of x-LOS / x-competency propositions taken to client
- YoY increase in no. of competencies working with the client
- Priority services and new services penetration
- Improve the relationship heat map - >assist in developing new relations, conversion from detractor to neutral, and neutral to positive(as agreed with the Account Leader)
Skills and experience required:
- At least 13 years (to 15 years) relevant work experience
- Experience working with sector clients or in a client facing or sales/ business development role focussed on financial services sector is highly desirable. Transferable experience across other industries / sector will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders, (both clients and senior staff) as well as demonstrating a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers for the sector clients.
- Understanding of best practice account management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- A proven track record in sales, business development and client relationship management in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong stakeholder management and experience in working with diverse account teams.
- A proactive individual who is able to work effectively as part of a team, which may at times be geographically dispersed.
- A collaborative individual who is able to learn from, contribute and participate as a member of the Account Management capability.
- Commercial acumen both in terms of managing pipeline and challenging/coaching teams through the sales process.
- A strong knowledge of a sales methodology and proven experience of driving opportunities through to revenue.
- Understanding of effective relationship management/ opportunity management and pursuit processes
- Understanding of Indian <<sector name>> market
Education : Masters degree, MBA, CA
- Attention to details with high standard in quality of work
- Good presentation skills
- Outgoing personality with well-developed social and persuasive skills
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient and self-motivated
- Team player
- Curiosity and hunger to learn interest in building their understanding of the firm and its services, and in building their career in the regions and the worlds largest professional services firm.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word Nice to have
- Existing network of contacts that can be leveraged
- Understanding of professional services firms (either through experience of working in one or by being a client of one)
- Project management skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.