Senior Associate at PwC Acceleration Center
Views:212 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
PwC - Manager - Adobe Workfront Developer (10-13 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Adobe Workfront Developer - Manager
- PwC AC is hiring for digital marketing professionals who have admin, development experience on Adobe Workforce and fusion for Manager level.
- As a Workfront Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- As a member of the Digital marketing team, you'll help us create the digital marketing channel strategy, governance of our Martech stack and Economic Buyer CX. You're thoughtful and collaborative with a bias towards action and you care deeply about doing what's best for our customers.
Knowledge Preferred :
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing efforts in the following areas:
- Manage the US Marketing instance of Workfront on behalf of the Digital Marketing organization.
- Understand core business processes and build technical solutions within Workfront to support and operationalize the related digital strategies.
- Plan for, build and test integrations to Workfront to better connect foundational tech and provide end-to-end operational support across teams.
- Facilitate access and training requests, serving as the organization's Authorized ;Support Contact, and opening and troubleshooting tickets with Workfront support as needed.
- Ability to build, maintain, and evolve templates, reports and custom forms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and communicate/work effectively across a broad stakeholder group.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the US Marketing instance and related integrations. Other special projects as required.
Skills Preferred :
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Admin experience in Workfront/Workfront fusion.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Familiarity/proficiency with adjacent marketing and sales tech (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Adobe) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google.
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10 years and managerial experience mandatory, CRM tools, and data management
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree