PwC - Management Consulting Role - Pharma/Lifescience Operations (3-7 yrs)
PwC AC Bangalore - Management Consulting - Pharma Lifescience Operations Role .
Brief Company Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers Management Consulting Acceleration Centre, based in Bangalore services clients and project teams from India and global locations. As a Management Consulting operating unit of the firm, we enhance PwC's ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients. Our ability to design and execute business and innovation strategies, supply chain strategies, and growth strategies complements PwC's existing strengths in finance, technology, organization, risk, and deals. We work across industries with additive strengths in core operational areas, such as:
- Market strategy;
- Operational strategy;
- Manufacturing and supply chain;
- Product development and innovation;
- Service and support;
- Customer experience and innovation and
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Our Management Consulting team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage. Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience can help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantage across the value chain and around the globe. Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allows us to serve companies and their suppliers globally with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
Job Overview :
The incumbent will work with the client and project teams to support global engagements from India - driving company's strategic and operational initiatives, implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring performance meets the desired targets.
- Overall job responsibilities include conduct analyses and develop insights, prepare quantitative models in the area of operations, analyse data, work with project teams and facilitate meetings to enable decision making, organize and prepare recommendations to address client problems, and participate actively in new business development, thought leadership and firm building activities.
- Specific responsibilities include lead project workstreams, scope and drive client deliverables, create and manage project plans, manage client expectations and project budget, support proposals with Managers and Directors, train new hires in areas of expertise and lead firm building activities as well as independently work on client deliverables with support from Managers, own and drive quantitative models, conduct primary and secondary research with sound expertise in area of operations.
- PwC Service Delivery Center-
- Management Consulting
Job Description : Management Consulting
Position Requirements :
Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector (experience in the Health Industries (including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices), Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Industrial Products, Consumer Markets, Technology & Telecom and Retail sectors) in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain: Broad supply chain experience, including supply chain diagnostics and assessments, supply chain cost and performance benchmarking, process design, reverse supply chain, service operations (including parts management, warehousing, distributor / retailer management), maturity assessment
- Logistics / Warehousing: Logistics strategy development, Logistics network design and optimization, Inventory optimization, Inbound and Outbound logistics / Warehouse functional experience - including knowledge of processes, metrics and systems (Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems).
- Operations Planning: Sales forecasting, Demand planning, Sales & Operations planning, Inventory planning, Supply planning, Capacity planning, Production planning, Material requirements planning
- Manufacturing & Digital Operations: Manufacturing footprint analysis, Make-buy analysis, Production scheduling, Application of lean / six sigma / kaizen methodologies for manufacturing process optimization, Smart Factory/Connected Supply Chain/ Industry 4.0/Digital Product
Development concepts, technologies & use cases
- Product Innovation: R&D Location Assessment, Next generation product market sizing, Vendor Assessment for Outsourcing, Span of control Analysis, R&D Organization Design
- Sourcing and Procurement: Spend Analysis, sourcing strategy development, RFI/RFQ design and execution- including knowledge of procurement processes, contracting and systems
- Quality: Quality management system, Remediation program governance, knowledge of sterile/aseptic manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies, validation, investigation, training, quality audit and compliance, regulatory etc.
- Capital Projects / Infrastructure: Portfolio / Program / Project management, Contract management, Project scheduling, Tendering, Asset management, Risk management - for setup of large scale facilities (energy, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, automotive, chemical, paper, textile, industrial products) and infrastructure (smart cities, roads, ports, railways)
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams through the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative,
PwC Service Delivery Center- Management Consulting
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction, (for Senior Associates)
- Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members,
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences,
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data
Years of Experience:
PwC's MC team currently seeks experienced consultants at multiple levels with experience between 3 - 7 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background:
- An ideal candidate must have an undergraduate degree from top institutes followed by relevant work experience, and / or a master's degree, preferably an MBA from top institutes.
Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service: Advisory
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
Past Experience: Past experience in management consulting and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.