PwC - Enterprise Performance Management Role - Hyperion Financial Management/Financial Close & Consolidation Cloud (4-7 yrs)
Enterprise Performance Management - Hyperion Financial Management / Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud
PricewaterhouseCoopers Management Consulting GDM unit services clients and project teams from India and global locations. As a Management Consulting operating unit of the firm, we enhance PwC's ability to address the strategy, growth, and innovation agendas of its clients.
Our ability to design and execute business and innovation strategies, supply chain strategies, and growth strategies complements PwC's existing strengths in finance, technology, organization, risk, and deals.
We work across industries with additive strengths in core operational areas, such as :
- Finance Effectiveness
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Market strategy
- Operational strategy
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- Product development and innovation
- Service and support
- Customer experience and innovation and
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Our team works with our global clients to design and implement growth, operational and customer focused strategies for sustainable competitive advantage. Our thought leadership and unparalleled experience can help clients turn formidable challenges into market advantage across the value chain and around the globe.
Additionally, our extensive expertise in various industries allows us to serve companies and their suppliers globally with consulting services with a focus on the most profitable elements of the value chain to create scalable businesses that will deliver increased sustainable profits.
Job Overview :
- In this role, you will work with PwC and client team members in designing an efficient Financial Close process.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and or Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud (FCCS) implementation, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, and change management, go-live and post go-live support.
This position may require you to work directly with the client from offshore location and at the client site :
Position Requirements :
Knowledge Preferred :
- The candidate is expected to have good knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and or Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud (FCCS), Regulatory reporting and Financial Close Process.
- Good knowledge in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and or Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud (FCCS)
- Good implementation experience on Multi GAAP and Multi currency applications
- Good understanding of intercompany elimination, consolidation adjustments, ownership accounting
- Good understanding of EPMA & Classic application
- Ability to design metadata, configure security and write business rules
- Good understanding of Smart View and FR
- Good to know other tools like FDMEE, ARCS, etc.
Skills Preferred :
The candidate should be able to demonstrate abilities and proven success in end to end implementation of Oracle EPM projects :
- Ability to translate business needs into practical solutions
- Responsible for building best practices within financial close and consolidation processes and reporting
- Chartered Accountant or BE/BTech plus MBA in Finance (from top MBA Institute)
- At least 4-7 years of experience with Hyperion Financial Management and or Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud (FCCS)
- Good understanding of the entire Financial Close Process at standalone and group level
- Functional knowledge of consolidation in order to guide business users and help them during financial close process.
- Proficiency in understanding business requirements and translating them into HFM and or FCCS solution
- Good communication and detailing skills
Professional and Educational Background : Chartered Accountant or BE plus MBA in Finance from a premium school preferred.
Additional Information :
Travel Requirements : Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements.
Line of Service : Advisory
Industry : Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore, India
Past Experience : Past experience in consulting and exposure to multinational environment will be an added bonus.