HR - Experienced Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Views:3721 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
PwC - Director/Lead - Digital Solutions (12-18 yrs)
Position : Director
Location : Bangalore
Education : BTech / MTech in Computer Science.
Required skills :
- 12+ years of experience in the areas of Analytics and Information Management.
- Proficient in Product development and Product Management using data and analytics as its core.
- Experienced in using both traditional and new age data analytics techniques across the spectrum including statistical (regression/logit/probit, probabilistic), time series, OR, data mining (classification/clustering/association)
- Leading data and analytics work-streams / engagements, with a focus on building enterprise grade solutions to Industry specific challenges.
- Experience in a leadership role in a consulting/analytics environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in building and growing teams and in firm and knowledge building activities such as recruitment, staffing, marketing and branding.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving operational excellence in development, quality assurance and delivery.
- Actively involved in mentoring and training junior team-members.
- Capability to build/create a culture of quality, delivery, ownership, and high performance.
- Deep commitment to a positive, highly functional and productive work environment.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a multi-geography environment.
- Well versed with Creation of the RFI & RFP responses.
- Fluent with digital areas: Design, MarTech, Strategy, Digital Technology - Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Big Data, etc.
- Tools - Hadoop Distributions like Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HDInsight, EMR, HBase, Vertica, MongoDB, SQL Server, Elastic, Spark, Kafka
- Technical competencies in the space of Business Intelligence and Database.
- Exposure to data and analytics technologies on various cloud providers like AZURE, GCP and AWS.
- Should be well versed with agile methodologies, DevOps.
- Good understanding of Programming Languages like Java, Python, Go.
- Exposure to BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview and Power BI.
Roles and Responsibilities :
This person will be a key leader within the PwC Data Analytics team, who will lead Digital Solutions team, which is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Analytics Consulting space. Managing the vertical will involve the following :
- Overseeing a multiple teams across geographies focused on building digital solutions and assets using data and advanced analytics at its core.
- Collaborating with the Partners and Senior Directors in the US firm and driving the team's vision.
- Working closely with the Technology and Operations Lead to define and manage priorities, technology innovation, product development approach and operational excellence across application development, data and advanced analytics teams.
- Interfacing with Digital Solution Platform Leads and Product Managers to ensure alignment of teams and skills towards creation of industry and business function specific assets.
- Engaging in demand and resource planning for the team, and contributing to the recruitment strategy.
- Guiding the teams on solution, application and data architecture as digital solutions and assets are conceptualized.
- Guiding the teams on quality assurance approach, automation and tools.
- Guiding and overseeing the building of a assigned sector specific Analytics knowledge repository and reusable assets.
- An additional responsibility would be to provide inputs to and provide SME/analytics support to teams defining/developing applications/intellectual property to create differentiation.
- This leader, in addition to bringing strong assigned sector specific analytics leadership skills, will work collaboratively with other members of the Analytics leadership team to oversee firm development and management activities.
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on advisory.
- This position presents a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing Analytics practice within PwC and help create significant business value to our clients through digital analytic assets.
- An opportunity to contribute to the creation of differentiated, strategic digital solutions and assets that drive significant value to clients
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world- class entrepreneurial professionals.